Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Pyperisms

Around here we have funny moments like this one, or this. We call them "Pyperisms". Here is one, and another, and yet another. She is just full of them. She also has batteries that charge while she sleeps. I have often wondered where they are.


I guess now I know!

She was watching cartoons yesterday and hollered for me to "come see this!"

Pyper: "Mom, sewiosly, do you see dat guy?"

Mom: "Yes."

Pyper: "Wewl, he is HOT, I mean sewiosly!"

And, if that isn't enough for you.....David bought toilet paper the other day. He bought a different kind than I usually do. While she is sitting on the potty, Pyper yells "Hey mom, this new toylet paper is nice! It works weally good! We should buy dis kind awll da time!" Just in case you would like to try this awesome potty paper, it was Charmin brand.

1 comments:

Grandma Charlene said...

I always wondered where she kept her batteries. Now I know. The look in her eyes tells it all!