Friday, April 18, 2008

Chocolate Test

I found this test in my email this morning. (I'm supposed to be playing secretary for my "boss", so I'm playing on the computer! :)) Of course, I HAD to take it! It was actually sort of true!


What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You
You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
You are often the first to try something new.

You are down to earth and lovable.
A true friend, you're very tolerant and understanding.
In fact, your friends' biggest problem is that they don't like each other!

You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.
You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.

If you want to see what yor favorite chocolate says about you, click this link!http://www.blogthings.com/thechocolateoracle/

1 comments:

Laura said...

I have to admit I spent almost all night playing on the different quizzes at the blogthings site! I blame you!!! JK thanks for the new way to spend my computing time!!!