Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Crafty Project


While perusing some blogs the other day, I came across this cute bird mobile. I decided that Luann needed it to brighten up her room at her new place. I sewed up some little birdies (I used my machine--no hand sewing here!), gathered some branches, and set to work with my hot glue gun! The hardest part was getting the whole thing to balance properly. But thank heavens that my ever-so-patient and supportive husband happened to still be home, he helped out immensely! It was a fun little project, and all the people at the assisted living center just loved it!

Now my kids think that they each want one!

2 comments:

JeN said...

Cute, fun project.. I am sure she will love it!!!

Leslie said...

these are so cute. I wish that I had a place for some, but I don't so I won't beg you to make me some.